RE: [Harp-L] Paul Davies and SPAH 2014 news

Great job, Paul, for your efforts on behalf of SPAH, and for your tremendous
harmonica playing!
Tom McGovern

This year we we'll be featuring the bass and chord throughout the
convention.  All entertainers have been asked to include in their sets, a
trio portion, which will use the talents of George Miklas, Tony Sgro and
Wally Peterman.  This will intermix the trio sound with players that would
not normally use this type of rhythm backing.