[Harp-L] Re: The Two Yerxa "for Dummies" Books.

Then I'll certainly buy the 'Blues' book after I've finished with at least most of the first one. It's great to know it is worth having even if you've already got the other.

Eliza Doolittle

El Jueves 17 de abril de 2014 16:34, Aongus MacCana <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ:

Too much overlap?
At the price I reckon they are both worth having.
Besides they will last longer and encourage you to play better than any Blues Harp or Harmonica you are likely to purchaseâ unless, of course you decide to tear out pages and use them for lighting your cigars.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana