[Harp-L] Hohner Super 64 for sale

I got this new in 1979. Never got into chromatic so never really played it.
Lost the case and had in my gig boxes over the years. Not banged up at all
but it is worn looking on the outside. Mouth piece has lost much of the
very thin silver plating. Sissy from Hohner went through it at SPAH a few
years ago. She said it has hardly been played and is in great working
order. She did replace a few wind savers and clean it up a bit. The reed
plates still have some original shine. I don't dare take it apart for this
is not my cup of tea. The harp is clean with no gunk of any kind. I don't
know how anybody plays that first octave without some buzzing of the long
reeds. My guess is that you chrom guys find ways to solve this.

Bottom line: first $75 gets it and I will pay postage. Please respond off
list.

WB