Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp players gear lists? blah blah longish

I totally agree with Richard on this one , a pedestrian player a lot of times is at the mercy of what he "doesn't" know and has to wade through a sea of options to try to get "that" sound.  Only after time , as he develops (chops , style , knowledge of equipment ) will he discover what works for him.
  BTW, I've had several  endorsements over the years and aside from getting free stuff , getting paid from a sponsor ? Ha ha ha ! Yah right . . .

    JB

Sent from my iPhone