Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

I have no stake in this discussion, except to say (most respectfully) that
you guys might be thinking through this diagram with a little too much
"nuts and bolts" knowledge about the harmonica.

Think of it this way.... When you exhale (blow) your head and whole body go
into a slumped position.  And when you inhale (draw) your whole body
expands to erect.  So it makes sense to me that the diagram in
the "Harmonica For Dummies" book, the author designed the diagram for the
true "dummy" or beginning harmonica player.

Respectfully,
George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*