[Harp-L] Re: Here, there and everywhere

It´s not too bad a tune for one diatonic.

  For me, playing unmodified harps, leaning on a 5OB is often a bit uncomfortable -- unless I´ve been really lucky and find myself with a well set-up instrument -- so Joseph´s raised 5 is a good way to go.
  But apart from that you should be able to handle the key change (a swift OB on 4) without too much hassle if you´ve been playing for a while. The need for a Paddy escapes me?

  A great tune from McCartney´s golden years.

/Martin

<Yep, been using the 5 draw modified since 1960. lol
<smo-joe