Re: [Harp-L] Last video from Marko Balland

Hi Patrice….wow Marko is Smokin'!! and great Band too….

I thought I'd send you my European Gigs for the Summer: Let me know if you like to come as guest to a show,,,,as a thanx for adding my dates….Best Rob P

Rob Paparozzi with the Original Blues Brothers Band Summer 2014

05 Sep Hilversum, Netherlands at Studio 21
30 Aug Wroclaw, Poland at Tram Depot
29 Aug  Tampere, Finland at Pakkahuone
23 Aug London, UK at Ronnie Scott's
22 Aug London, UK at Ronnie Scott's
21 Aug London, UK at Ronnie Scott's
17 Aug Nis, Serbia at Ancient Roman Fortress
15 Aug Tenero, Switzerland at Tenero Music Nights

5 Sep 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	Hilversum	Studio21	nl – Netherlands
30 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	Wroclaw	Tram Depot	pl  –  Poland
29 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	Tampere	Pakkahuone	fi  –  Finland
23 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	London	Ronnie Scott's	uk  –  United Kingdom
22 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	London	Ronnie Scott's	uk  –  United Kingdom
21 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	London	Ronnie Scott's	uk  –  United Kingdom
17 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	Nis	The Ancient Roman Fortress	rs  –  Serbia
15 Aug 2014	The "Original" Blues Brothers Band	Tenero	Tenero Music Nights	ch  –  Switzerland