[Harp-L] Anti-Feedback Devices

I'm looking for some info on anti-feedback devices.  I've got a Kinder AFB+
which works really well for controlling feedback, but it seems to cause some
weird and difficult-to-control interactions with other pedals in the chain.
In fact John Kinder recommends the AFB+ not be used in conjunction with
compression/distortion/sustain pedals because they may tend to cancel each
other out

I am forever experimenting with the order and settings of the pedals,
usually settling on one arrangement only to find it doesn't sound anywhere
near as good as I remembered next time I plug in.  I'm sure there is an
optimum arrangement somewhere, I just need to find it

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the AFB+ with other anti-feedback
pedals?  I know of the Harp Shield and the Squeal Killer.  Do they work
well?  Are there any others made specifically for harp?

Cheers

Mike