[Harp-L] some new tunes on Soundcloud

I'm finally recording some original music, and as I get the tunes done I
will put them on Soundcloud and eventually compile them into a CD. I don't
write with harmonica in mind, but these first two tunes do have some harp.
One,' 7 a.m.', is in memory of Chris Michalek, and 'Recoil' was inspired by
the documentary 'Wartorn -1861-2010' For the harp-centric folks, the harp
solo on '7a.m.' is at the end, and on 'Recoil' there are fills throughout
and the solo is about 3/4 through.

https://soundcloud.com/user742340203/7-a-m

--
Later,