[Harp-L] Great gig with Lowlands in Milan on April 5

The gig with Lowlands on Saturday April 5 at Spazio Teatro 89 in Milan was great stuff.  You can read the complete writeup here if you're so inclined:
http://www.hunterharp.com/what-a-great-gig-with-lowlands-in-milan/

The writeup includes notes on the performance and the two-mic-chain setup I used for this show, which included an Electro-Voice Raven (a mic I encountered for the first time at this gig, and I'm glad I did) straight to the board and an Audix Fireball through a Digitech RP360.

Stay tuned for DVD news.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick