Re: [Harp-L] How Musical Theater differs from Blues gigs and jams

George,

Well said my friend! The beauty of Music is that full time or part time it is ALWAYS there for us and a beautiful gift to pass on to our children too,-)

Playing in a "Theatre Show" is an invaluable experience for all Musicians and I'd highly recommend the challenge for it will make you a better player all around and many skills will be developed to take with you in the diverse world of Music out there.

here are some shows I was involved with…Memphis is Gone, Gospel at Colonus, Big River, Will Rogers Follies, Shenandoah, Floyd Collins (Musical)

learned so much from these experiences so if you see one coming around in your area do reach out with your Tackle Box of Harpoons and see where it takes you!

Best,
Rob Paparozzi