Re: [Harp-L] Phil Wiggins video fixed site

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZDCczPjEo>

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
To: philharpn <philharpn@xxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 10:16 pm
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Phil Wiggins video

This link took my iPad to trumpet lessons.
I spent time with Phil at Virginia Harmonicafest last weekend. He is a very nice down to earth man who happens to sing and play harmonica very well. Tonight I was playing bluegrass with a man who said he graduated with Phil. I was pleased to open some iPhone videos I had taken of Phil in his presentations.

Lockjaw Larry
Doctoring sore lips today

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad