Re: [Harp-L] How Musical Theater differs from Blues gigs and jams

I did this same show at a local small college. The production was pretty good, considering how small the school is. Rob Papparozi was gracious and helpful with some tips. Must admit that I improvised much of the stuff I played...did so because I couldn't make many of the rehearsals; they were during the day, at the college, and I have a full-time day job. Also I'm a weak sight reader :-)

It was challenging and fun for sure.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone