Re: [Harp-L] Northeast Blues Harmonica Showcae

Those of you within range of this show should make an effort to get there.
  Ryan Hartt is a Harp-L and MBH forum member as well as an
excellent player and great guy.

I don't know the other harp players, but Eric Ducoff (who also plays in the
Blue Hearts with Ryan) is a truly phenomenal jump-blues and
west-coast-style blues guitarist... on par with any of the top pros in this
genre.  And Black-eyed Sally's is an excellent venue as well.

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.