Re: [Harp-L] Johnny Ace Mics

I haven't had the chance to purchase a mic from Johnny, but he posts small
video clips of many of his mics on his YouTube channel.  He puts on a
backing track and plays along, using the mic and his Meteor amp.  He's a
good player and his tone sounds really good in all the videos.

Even if you are not looking for a mic, checking out the clips on his
channel is a fun way to waste a half hour or so.

Bill

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.