Re: [Harp-L] coast2coastmusic

Let's put it this way, I went to coast2coastmusic a week or two ago and saw
who bought them up.  Having dealt with other sites under this new
ownership, I knew immediately what to expect from coast2coastmusic going
forward.

Thankfully, this list provided me with the path forward.  Last Saturday, I
placed an order with Rockin' Ron.  The order arrived on Monday, before it
even posted to my credit card.

Harp Depot/Buckeye Music treats their customers like a captive audience.
 They've been playing this game for years.  It's the way they do business
and they're never going to straighten it out.  You don't have to give your
money to people who treat you like that.
Rockin't Ron has my business until Buckeye buys them out.

Ron - whatever you do, don't sellout to Buckeye!

Just my $0.02.

Russ