[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop St Paul MN June 27th - 29th

 Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that we added Joe Filisko to the
Midwest Harmonica Instructor Line up. We also posted the schedule of events
and several links to help you plan you trip, and even a forum to talk with
other registered students about details. There is only 3 weeks left to take
advantage of our Early Bird Special and then the price goes back up $300.
Check out the Facebook page: midwestharmonicaworkshop  for info and ongoing
contests and check out the webpage to see what MHW 2014 is all about!!
Aloha... go to midwestharmonica.com to learn more. Attached is a
Downloadable and printable flyer, please support the workshop as much as
possible and share it with friends and venues in your area!! Mahalo and I
will see ya in June!! Sean Wailin O'Phelan