[Harp-L] Passing of the online Harp Vendor?

I was disturbed by recent postings suggesting that our on line Harp Vendors
may be in danger of becoming "globalized".

The only advice I can give you guys is to "Buy while the going is good!"

I have two major regrets since I became a "Born again Harmonicist" after a
fifty year layoff.

The first is that I did not 'buy everything in the shop' while the late F.R.
Farrell was still in business.

The second is that I did not do the same with Harponline.de before Michael
Timler packed it in and 'defected' to Hohner.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana