 From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:29 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] swingin 16ths

So I am guessing most players on this list know how to swing 8th notes to
get the lilting laid back feeling so characteristic of jazz. But how do you
(as in you) swing 16th notes? One could just "double time" the feel of the
8th note swing but IMO the result does not lilt. Or one could double time
the eighth note feel for every other pair of 16th notes - has a better lilt
IMO. So how do you do it? Or do you just play 16th notes straight.