[Harp-L] For sale

Real simple here guys, and girls. Harp Gear Hurricane. Latest amp from HG with built in reverb ! Over extended myself financially and need to let it go. You can read about it here: http://www.harpgear.com/  Great amp as all HG amps, Sells new for $1250 . This amp is barely used and in mint condition. I will ship within the lower 48 for $1000, Paypal is fine. Contact me off-list. First $1000 gets it. thanks, J