Re: [Harp-L] playing other instruments at gig

I almost always bring harps and a guitar. Lately, I've been working out on
mandolin a lot. It seems a shame to bring some big bulky instrument
(guitar, etc.) along with that most portable music maker, the harmonica.
Its smallness was always a great part of its charm for me.

Eric