[Harp-L] Re: Question about harps played by Bobby Darin

Thanks a lot for commenting on the photos I uploaded, fjm. Since they are from the DVD, I think it's much easier to tell something than by watching the YouTube videos (specially in 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'). The Marine Band is one of the two Hohner models that are available at my local shop without having to order them (together with the Special 20), so I might get that one to replace the one I've got now, a Bluesband that doesn't sound too well, not even to my untrained ear.

Eliza Doolittle