Re: [Harp-L] Books by David Barrett

On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:33 PM, Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have to ask for advice again. What do you guys think off David's book. I know he is big on Tongue Blocking. I have not had much luck with TB. Still would his books be helpful?

I echo the sentiments about Dave's books. They're comprehensive and well written. You have no idea how lucky you are to have that material like that so readily available. Back in the day all we had was Tony Glover's book, record players, and a lot of chutzpah. We walked 9 miles, through 9 feet of snow, in 9 below zero, up hill both ways against a stiff headwind to take lessons from some guy who thought Bob Dylan was a good harmonica player. ;-)

-B

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com