[Harp-L] Question- Lil Rev

Hello,

Being fairly new to the list....

Are attachments allowed to be posted on the list.

I finally got around to scanning my article mentioned in the earlier Woody
Guthrie post and wanted to share it with many of the folks who were
interested.

If attachments aren't allowed, anyone who wishes to read my Article from
The Old Time Herald, titled: Puffing & Blowing: The Harmonica in Old Time
Music need only send me a an email directly to: lilrev@xxxxxxxxxx and i
would be happy to send it on to you.

At the time of my last post it wasn't yet scanned and the link i posted to
the magazine, turned out to be broken.

Lil Rev
www.lilrev.com