Re: [Harp-L] Earliest Country Harmonica - Woody Guthrie and Sonny Terry

Wow Dennis, I think there'd be a lot of people who would disagree with
you.  I'd say hundred's of great songs with politically motivated purpose.
I would say in terms of godfathering folk music, he'd be in the top five
names of importance, if not the top two.
MIchael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com