[Harp-L] Rockin Ron's Music 4 Less - GREAT SERVICE!

Mega kudos to Ron at Rockin' Ron's Music 4 Less for OUTSTANDING service! I screwed up my initial order, not properly designating the Circular Tuning that I wanted on four sets of Blues Session replacement reed plates. I contacted Ron as soon as I noticed the mistake (courtesy of an almost immediate invoice via email). Rupert Oysler, Seydel USA, had already shipped the order as originally placed - on the same day as my order with Ron(!). Ron immediately corrected the order with Rupert, and even offered to offset the price so that returning the wrong order would not cost me anything. I declined his very generous offer, simply because I made the mistake, and didn't think that he should bear any negative consequences because of my mistake. He did note that it might take up to 3 weeks to get Circular Tuned reed plates from the factory.

Imagine my surprise when the reed plates arrived within 10 days from my original order!

All I can say is that I am a VERY satisfied customer of Rockin' Ron's Music 4 Less and a continuing fanatical fan of Seydel Circular Tuned harmonicas and everything else that is Seydel!

Crazy (about GREAT customer service) Bob