[Harp-L] Re: SPAH attendee list

Larry, I completely agree that decisions about SPAH should come  directly
from a strong governing body.  Once a board and  staff has been properly
installed they should indeed go about the  business of 'steering the ship'.  We
need strong intelligent and  thoughtful leadership, composed of people
willing and able to  make the occasional tough call, and the thousand small
ones... without  inducing the paralysis of never ending public debate.

I'm not in favor of referendum based governance for SPAH, only  looking to
stay informed about the opinions and preferences of our  membership.  I
think it's important to keep in  touch, and that harp-l is a great resource for
that  purpose.  The exchanges of differing opinions here are full of  points
worthy of consideration, but at the end of the day I agree that it's  the
boards job to set and carry out the mission.

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH

In a message dated 9/19/2013 7:36:48 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, The  Ice