 From: "philharpn@xxxxxxx" <philharpn@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] low tuned harps for Rice Miller

Has anyone been using the low tuned harps for Sonny Boy II (Rice Miller) tunes?

He used the 12-hole richter tuned Marine Bands that used to be available in several keys before only C was available.

These harps had a low first octave (lower than the standard 10-hole).

And since this is the main focus of Rice Miller, why not? Since the harps he used are no longer available.

Phil