Re: [Harp-L] need some recommendations: diatonic

Ouppps !!!
I see the message only now... Sorry to answer so late.

There is a huuuuuuuge amount of Great harmonica players,not playing only Blues...
I like the Blues, but also all kind of music ! But I am not a Great player :D ...

Serious...now...
For about ten years now I try to share lots of links a bit like my friend Shaun Monument-May who made this blog two years again, and proposed an impressive list in only one year !!! You can find many exemple (while the long cold nights of the coming Automn then Winter ;) )...
http://worldofharmonica.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_22.html

Let me also give you my website (with lots of videos I like etc...):
http://harmonicacontact.com

And now in my opinion, but my opinion is not a reference, even if I know a lot of players... I propose artists I recommand you, but missing so many... and the related video is taken at random (taken form my own blog):

Thierry Crommen from Belgium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spkzGNDWbAA
You already know Michel Herblin ;) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LU3WJbBIHU
Olivier Ker Ourio from France : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbdVPzN5Qxs
I saw SÃbastien Charlier was already listed...
IsmaÃl Lo from SÃnÃgal :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhIFtUxHVUM
Dave Ferguson from South Africa: http://youtu.be/JZna1gAnDa0
Antonio Serrano from Spain: http://antonioserranoharmonious.com/videos-2/
SvÃng from Finland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfhudXtmwIU
Andy Vazul Mandi from Hungary : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ROkRQ-JD6E
Ange AmadÃÃ from France with ð to Charly McCoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-DdTMwQyM
Joan Pau Cumellas from Spain: http://www.tv3.cat/videos/4018010/Barcelona-Bluegrass-Band
Rory McLeod from UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7TzfgiqI9c
Vincent Bucher from France: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjuKpdpYKcg
Pablo Fagundes from Brazil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bmRDexppQU
Greg Szlap from Poland .... OK France ;) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pRFPSa880E
So many good players in Asia ;) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-6LzNtkpQ

So many Great players, but some of them not known, because talent and communication are two differents things.
It is hard to list people, because you always forget so many in different areas of music...

Patrice Rayon
http://www.harmonicacontact.com/
PS: I am sure also that the more different style you listen, the more influences you have and the more you have words to tell a story, that was not listen before...