[Harp-L] U.S. Help for the SUB-30

Bob and Mike:

I apologize for being asleep at the wheel and not responding sooner.

I believe I can be a source of help for you on the SUB-30.  I worked closely
with Brendan last fall to develop one of the custom combs - the BMH30 comb -
Brendan used to build his X-Reed Custom SUB-30.  I am just about ready to
start offering a SUB-30 Customization Kit which will include everything
required to upgrade your SUB-30.  The kit will include a BMH30 comb of your
choosing (I have them in 5 colors of Corian and 3 colors of Aluminum), an
External Valve Plate and your choice of a set of Manji Covers or ProMaster
Covers.  I do not bill myself as a customizer so in addition to the kits, if
you don't have the Reedsmith skills yourself, you'll need to find someone
who does.  At this specific moment in time, the very best person I can
recommend to you is Richard Sleigh.  I certainly don't claim to speak for
him but Richard is very familiar with the BMH30 comb and External Valve
Plate.  I know that as soon as the SUB-30 Customization Kit is available he
plans to offer his services to folks like you who would like to have their
SUB-30's improved.

This is not to say that Brendan would not be a good choice.  Clearly he and
Zombor have more experience in this arena than anyone but since you
expressed an interest in finding someone in the U.S. I thought now would be
a good time to make this information public.

Tom Halchak

www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com

=======
http://www.pctools.com/