Re: [Harp-L] Orbison's Candy Man - Black & White video

ElvisC is a great song writer IMO, especially his earlier stuff ( My Aim is True, etc ) however, I totally agree with you on his harp playing... D or maybe a C- grade at best . I would guess he might have talked a big game beforehand about playing harp on that song and Roy didn't want to hurt his feelings.
*** Mike