[Harp-L] help me to produce my new album (french harmonica player)

Hi harmonica lovers!

I am a french harmonica player. For those who don't know me yet, you can listen to my work on my website http://www.alexandrethollon.net or on my you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3OhT0ipw74r1WrqkIWhXVg

I am recording a new harmonica album. You can hear some extracts of this album on this page http://www.mymajorcompany.com/projects/alexandrethollon

If you like this project and want to help me produce it, you can:
-) make a gift on the crowdfundingwebsite http://www.mymajorcompany.com/projects/alexandrethollon
-) buy the album in advance (on the same page )
-) buy my last albums
-) share the mymajorcompany page on facebook or twitter

You can here another axtract of this album here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w64DsOtJgUQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3OhT0ipw74r1WrqkIWhXVg

Thank you in advance!
@lexandre Thollon