RE: [Harp-L] French harmonicas?

Raymond Brodur tries permanently to link different subjects as bones, wood, legal ivory to search tones, comfort and gliding interesting.
It has admirers who started to fabricate wooden harmonicas like him. But for Raymond, the job of wood for him it is a very ancient passion... He could take time for this passion only when he arrived at retirement...

It is the job of craftsman, and result is therefore more interesting than of industrial job, therefore more expensive... But they smell passion for the job of wood. I own 4 harmonicas like that misself
Last time when I met Raymond Brodur, two years ago in the centre of France, he explained me whom he was taken 24 h for the manufacture of one harmonica.
I know him well because I have several good friends together with him and I am also an enthusiast as him (it is another common point)

Raymond caused or brought up to date several vocations, of people who make nice harmonicas... Afterwards if the person is enthralled by what it fabricates, for me it is even more.

Patrice