[Harp-L] Bose L1 system questions

I'm considering getting a Bose system and I remember some on the list have used this system. Here are my questions:

1. Can you add a mixer to one of the channels to add more inputs and will it overload the system?
2. If you line out from a harp amp to the Bose does it sound as good as the harp amp? I presently use a Harpgear Double Trouble with a 12" Cannabis Rex speaker.
3. Does it work well with one system for a duo or trio?
4. Does the harp sound good going directly in to the Bose if using a bullet mike with Black CR element? I use a Kinder AFB+ and a Lone Wolf delay pedal.
5. I'm looking at an orriginal classic Bose L1 with the 3 250 watt amps and 2 of the bass modules.

Thanks for any help someone can give me.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118