Re: [Harp-L] EQ pedals for harmonica

Consider compression.  Something like the Lone Wolf Flat Cat would help
balance the mix.  The Harp Tone+ would be a great eq option as well.  I
have both and depending on how you set them, you should be fine with
either.

The Flat Cat, in part, will level out the overall tone.  You'll notice that
the dynamic range is narrower (anywhere from just a hair to a lot depending
on settings) so you'll lose any weird transients.  It will also lower the
volume of the loud stuff and increase the volume of the soft stuff.