[Harp-L] swing?

written music is just a guideline....it's the result of long-dead people's desire to be able to have their music, as PLAYED or SUNG, be duplicated by other, less dead, people.

You listen, you learn The Style, you interpret the written music.

less thinking, more listening and playing.

drop The Scientific Method... it fails miserably in this case... actually, I'm wrong, sorry,

It fails very well.

oh, darn, I got sucked in again.... sorry, I'll stop now, really I will...this has been a topic of discussion for decades by people who discover that, once they stop thinking, they actually get it.

or, of course, they don't.

jk

http://jonkip.com