[Harp-L] Ampless Blues Rig Straight to PA Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03cqv5XrC5A&feature=share&list=UU0I_IUGbbj_KunFaq4bxwQg

This is a bullet mic with a Shure Green Bullet 520D element running into a
Tech 21 Sansamp Blonde, then a Line 6 M5.  The output from the rig goes
into a powered speaker, a QSC K10, which I recorded rather simply with my
iPad 2.

This took about a minute to dial in, was WAY loud and had enormous bottom
end.  I was sitting right behind the iPad and there wasn't even the
faintest of feedback.  Anyone who has ever used an amp with knobs, like a
Bassman, could dial this in in seconds for any room.  The pedal cost me
$100 used and is ANALOG, not digital.

The Line6 M5 is set to tape echo dry thru.  I got that used for $100 too,
but any delay would have worked.  This effect doesn't color the tone, it
just adds delay, hence the dry thru.  It is digital, but has true bypass.
 I wasn't going to tear apart my whole board to do this, but it is usually
synced via midi with an Eventide Pitchfactor.

I think the vid is about 1:24, it took me probably 5 seconds to power
things up, and then maybe 1 more to dial it in.  I usually use a different
mic, so I had to actually tweak some knobs.  Very simple, very effective,
and a very strong blues rig.

I will shoot some vids with my whole board which is generally set to run
clean with lots of effects.