Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 121, Issue 19

I actually remember this.  The problem for me was two totally different setups, mics and players right out in the open.  I want to hear and not see so that my eyes don't influence my opinion.
Jerry
-----Original Message-----
From: timeistight@xxxxxxxxx
To: greg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2013-09-09 18:17:42 GMT
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 121, Issue 19

This was done at the 2009 SPAH in Sacramento by Richard Hunter and the late
Chris Michalek. Richard's RP was run into a Peavey keyboard; Chris's
pedalboard was run into Jason Ricci's Harp Gear 50.

My recollection is that the crowd preferred Chris's setup.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com

Thanks Jerry