[Harp-L] Meteor for sale

Hello All,
  I'm thinking I am ready to part with my 50 watt Meteor. I bought the amp in 2008, and it has led a very babied life. It is in A plus cosmetic, and playing condition. Absolutely nothing wrong with this fine piece of gear. I figured I'd offer it up here, before I list it on eBay. My price is $ 1700.00 plus shipping. I don't need to sell, so please no low ballers. I will have it professionally packed, and shipped. Thank you.
                                 Mike

Sent from my Windows Phone