[Harp-L] Musicians Swap Meet in Kutztown, PA 9/14

     September 14 is the date of last Musicians Swap Meet of this year, held monthly at Renningers Market in Kutztown, PA during the
Summer. The event will resume in June 2014.

     I'll be set up with a couple of tables, featuring items that may be of interest to harp players and guitarists: harp mics, harps, books, CDs, guitars, amps, mic parts, amp parts, guitar parts, and accessories.

     I'm usually the only vendor at the event offering vintage gear, except for a guy who brings a truckload of beautiful old accordions. Check us out if you are in the area and are looking for hard-to-find vintage items at reasonable prices.

Pete Sheridan
Author:
"The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp"
"Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"
"Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica"

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net
Norwegian Cruise Line
Cruise Like a Norwegian. Hawaii cruises starting at $1,249. Book Now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/522ddbda62e95bd93426st01vuc