[Harp-L] Brendan's "Power Tunings" now available through SEYDEL

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve commenced a friendly partnership with
SEYDEL to offer some of my personal harmonica tunings through a special
‘Power Tunings’ page on their website:

SEYDEL PowerTunings page with Info and Ordering Links

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seyde
l/Categories/Products/Specialities/PowerTunings

One of my older tunings, Paddy Richter, has become so popular that Seydel
offer it (along with standard Richter) as one of their two default tunings
when ordering diatonics. The Power Tunings page offers my more exotic
tunings, but ones that are gaining traction amongst players looking for a
fresh sound and more expression from the 10 hole diatonic.

POWERDRAW is a hot hybrid of Richter (holes 1-6) and PowerBender (holes
7-10). It’s a great tuning for lovers of the traditional Richter harp who
can keep all their familiar playing in holes 1-6, but then really wail out
on the sexy draw bends in the top end. Very easy to learn with great
expression, and retains good octave splits. Check out the video:

PowerDraw Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2CutdcSxs

POWERBENDER is my personal favourite 10 hole harp tuning. It’s becoming
more and more popular since I launched it in 2011 with some low-cost
own-brand models. Now players can order it in quality Seydel steel-reed
harps in any key, and in un-valved or half-valved options. Check out the
video for more info and to hear how it sounds on the Seydel harps:

PowerBender Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC3CrRhkAMA

I’ve long admired the player-friendly approach of the Seydel company, and
it’s a pleasure to be working with them to offer players my tunings in
their excellent harps. More Power Tunings to come!

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com

FACEBOOK:  <http://www.facebook.com/tethnik> www.facebook.com/tethnik