Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

Love this idea. Count me in for next year, my second SPAH. In addition to
the great list of  jazz standards supplied by Arthur there are many trad
standards that can be used in this situation, ones that stay in one key or
don't stray too far from home like "What'll I Do", where the bridge or B
section goes up a fourth.
Looking forward to this, Sandy

> > Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:36:54 -0400
> > From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH
> > To: Tin Lizzie <trackharpl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > I'll be right there with you. Use me as your assistant.
> > smo-joe
> >
> > On Sep 1, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Tin Lizzie wrote:
> >
> > > Okay, the new working title for my early morning seminar (under the
fluorescent lights) is, “Ersatz Pseudo-Jazz for Clods”.  Players who have a
clue probably won’t enjoy it.  But watch for rave reviews from my target
audience/fellow clods, mnyeah.