[Harp-L] posting reminder

On August 24, 2013 harp-l-listowner wrote,

"Ok, it's officially out of hand.  Nothing new is being said.  People are
personalising the conversation and it's all pretty much meta discussion
now.  No more posts on this topic, thank you, harp-l-listowner"

In the intervening week and 2 days nothing in my position on this subject
has changed.  The topic was and still is closed.  My fault for not
quelling it on the first post this time.  I keep thinking people will just
ignore the obvious temptations before them.

So the idea behind harp-l is to build community amongst musicians who
share an interest in harmonica.  Think of that as you post, does this
build a stronger community?  And by the way controversy is not the issue
here.  It's ok to disagree and contest a point.  It's how we all figure
things out, through dialogue.  I find the quick de-evolution into tribal
factionalism disturbing and disruptive.  This is not about teams and
picking sides.  And yes I'm responding to a whole bunch of subtext here
and I'm also being very self indulgent in my moralistic lecture.  This is
perhaps one of the few perks of my particular role in all of this.  Best
wishes, harp-l-listowner