Re: [Harp-L] A tipping point for used Digitech RP prices?

On Aug 30, 2013, at 6:20 PM, Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I check prices for used Digitech RP devices on guitarcenter.com every once in a while, and I've noticed recently that a lot of RPs are showing up there in good-to-very-good condition at prices 50% or less of new.  I

Sounds intriguing. Sorry in advance for the dumb questions but can you run the RPs through the PA with no amp? How does the amp modeling do with the boutique harp amps like the Sonny Jr series?

-Bob

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com