Re: [Harp-L] John 'Juke' Logan

Thank You for the news Jim….so sad and condolences to the Logan family…..Juke had a formidable career. The session cats sometime get lost in this Biz as unsung heroes but Juke's brilliant harp work  was was probably heard by countless folks around this planet and his Music will live on in our souls…

Peace,
Rob Paparozzi