[Harp-L] re: harp-l donations/contributions

Thanks Greg, we appreciate the thought and sometime in December we will
again ask people for small $5-$10 contributions to cover the server costs
associated with keeping harp-l on the air.  Until then though let's just
stay on topic and talk about all things harmonica.

One short paragraph on the topic of funding.  There is no requirement for
anyone to contribute to the costs of maintaining harp-l, ever.  And I mean
this sincerely,t his is our gift freely given.  Harp-l is a place where
harmonica aficionados of all stripes can come and network with like minded
people.  That's all we've ever aspired to and I think it's enough.  best
wishes, harp-l-listowner