[Harp-L] LW Harp Shield (pkg deal) for sale

I have a LW Harp Shield for sale. It's in excellent condition and actually does what it's supposed to do, eliminate feedback. They sell new at 135.00 plus 14.00 for the power adapter plus the shipping cost. So I will let you do the math.

I am asking 135.00 or best reasonable offer for both the pedal and the power suppy and will throw in free shipping (usa) and insurance as well.

OFF-LIST PLEASE INQUIRIES APPRECIATED

Thankyou, Dave