[Harp-L] Know any harmonica-inspired electronic instruments?

Hello Harp-Ler!

I am currently preparing a Master thesis in Music Technology on the topic of harmonica-inspired gestural controllers. I’d like to compare the different instruments people came up with. So far, I have

- The Millioniser 2000 (Walt Miller/Ronald Schlimme, CH, 1983)
- Electronic Chromatic Harmonica (Ron Schille, USA, 1991)
- Jamboxx (Dave Whalen/Mike DiCesare, USA, 2010)
- XHarp (Wayne Read, 2013 (prototype))

Which ones did I miss?

Criteria:
- electronic controllers rather that electric harmonicas
- has to make use of the gestural repertoire of harmonica performers (diatonic tuning, picking or tongue blocking, note bending, overblow/overdraw, hand cupping technique etc.)

Feel free to add some comments on the listed instruments if you know them!

Best regards,

Julian Vogels
Julian Vogels
MA Music Technology Student<http://www.music.mcgill.ca/musictech/>