Re: [Harp-L] Welcome back Barry Bean!

Y'all are too kind.

A mix of burnout, business, and politics just shifted my focus for a few years. Playing harp went from my primary interest to one of many. I'm playing more sax than harp these days, but I'm still a harp player at heart. Glad to see the list is still a viable community. Harp-L is not only a great resource for info, but is one of the friendliest online communities I've ever been part of.

BB