[Harp-L] Getting Golden Melody reed plates in the USA

Folks this seem to be real problem in USA. Hohner won't order them because they
say there isn't enough demand for them but Hohner Germany has them.
Hohner USA says they have to buy them in a large quantity from Hohner Germany to have
them sent over. This seems so strange to me. You can get Special 20 reed plates no problem but
no GM. I don't buy the no demand since Blue Moon harmonicas sold out of their GM plates
fast. So what's a GM player to do with custom combs?

Emile